How to use your new ETA Filtration system
Owner’s Manual For ETA Alkaline Water Filter Bottle 28 oz
BPA Free Flip-top Water Bottle With Advanced pH Filter
Maintenance & Storage
- When the filter has not been used for an extended period of time, flush the filter with clean tap water and dry thoroughly before reassembling.
- The unit may be stowed indefinitely.
- If it becomes difficult to draw water through the filter or if there is a change in water taste, a replacement filter is recommended.
- ETA's exclusive filter has been tested by state-registered and international laboratories alike and has also been tested up to NSF/ANSI 42 & 53 international standards.
Use & Care
- Do not put in freezer
- Do not use with saltwater
- Do not use hot water
- Do not use with anything else but water
- Do not put in dishwasher
Powered By Breakthrough IAMF Technology
For over 21 years, IAMF advanced technology has been refined through extensive field and laboratory testing. This technology has the ability to reduce and remove up to 99.9% of aesthetics, chemical, dissolved solid and radiological contaminants as well as instantly boost pH up to 9.5. The filter is designed with a hard-porous coconut shell that is formed with absolute porosity and is filled with various proprietary media that has the ability to remove, absorb, adsorb, chemically bond, and chelate different contaminants.
The filter incorporates an extremely high-tech porous micro-filter system containing thousands of interconnected Omni-directional pores resulting in a "tortuous path." This "path" cannot be duplicated causing a tight maze for the water to travel through so that the water cannot channel. This gives the filter a uniform porosity and water flow. It is engineered from various polymers with controlled pore size. The design provides both filtering and structural strength.
The combined technologies of the filter using the IAMF system have been carefully designed to implement the most effective, strong, resilient, durable, long-lasting, and chemically resistant filter life available.
The filter is manufactured under ISO 9001 standards.
Before First Time Use
- Twist open the cap of the bottle and fill it with water.
- Screw the cap back on, flip the top and squeeze the bottle 3 times to flush the filter.
- Draw purified water out from the straw.
Flush Prior to First Use
Your filter has been pre-flushed. However, we recommend you re-flush the filter before the first use. This will provide optimal water flow and ensure effectiveness.
YOUR FILTER IS NOW READY FOR USE.
SIMPLY, REFILL AND ENJOY!
- Produces up to 100 gallons of safe and great-tasting filtered alkaline water.
- Naturally increases the alkalinity of source water up to 9.5 pH.
- Selective filtration process does not remove beneficial trace minerals.
- Removes and/or Reduces up to 99.99% of the following zones of contamination:
Offensive tastes, odors, silt, sediment, and chlorine
VOC’s, toxic chemicals, THM’s, PCB’s, PCE’s, PFOA’s, PFOS’s,
detergents, herbicides, pesticides (DDT), benzene,
atrazine and other harmful agricultural wastes
Dissolved Solid Contaminants
Heavy metals, aluminum, asbestos, cadmium,
chromium 6, mercury, arsenic, lead, copper,
nitrates & nitrites and up to 90% fluoride
Radon 222 & 226
Cesium 134 & 137
We remove up to 99.99% of harmful contaminants, whereas others simply filter.
Congratulations on becoming part of the ETA COMMUNITY!
We are so excited to see you give your filter an upgrade!
Tag us on Instagram @etaliving and use the hashtag #TrustETA to receive a 15% discount on your next filter purchase and stand a chance to win exciting prizes!
For further information, queries or clarifications, email us at: email@example.com