Returns & Refunds
01. What is the ETA return policy?ETA Alkaline Water Filter Bottle carry a 90-day limited warranty (from the date of purchase) against the manufacturer’s defects. All ETA Alkaline Water Filter Bottle parts carry a limited lifetime warranty against the manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product (not to include filters). ETA will replace any parts found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. The warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, such as color fading, dents, scratches, chipping from the product being dropped, damaged, etc.
A receipt may be requested to verify the date of purchase. To authorize a claim, please contact our Customer Service via email@example.com.
Any purchased ETA products from our website can be returned to ETA for a full refund within the warranty period of the purchase date. To be eligible for return/exchange, products must be in an unused condition with their original packaging intact.
02. What is the ETA refund process/policy?
Refunds and exchanges are simple, but the process varies slightly depending on how you paid for the item. Further details specified below:
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
All online orders using PayPal will be refunded to the original PayPal account when returned by mail only. ETA stores are unable to credit PayPal accounts and will refund via cash or a check.
Credit Debit Card Payments:
Payments done via Credit & Debit cards will be credited to the same bank account.
* Refund amount may differ from the original total paid due to tax rate differences between purchase and return locations.
03. Part of my ETA Alkaline Water Filter Bottle arrived damaged. How can I have it replaced?We are sorry to hear that! Please email our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to report damage and upon inspection, we will arrange a replacement.
04. How long will it take for me to get a refund?Once your return is received and inspected our support team will arrange the refund within 14 days of approval.
05. Can I exchange my order instead of returning it?
No. We don't accept exchanges. Please contact email@example.com for further support needed.
06. Within how many days of the original purchase date should I return the ETA Alkaline Water Filter Bottle?For orders purchased from etaliving.com, returns are accepted within 25 days of the original purchase date.
07. Can I also return products purchased out of www.etaliving.com as well?ETA can only accept returns and provide a refund for products that have been purchased directly from www.etaliving.com.
08. What should be the condition of the return product?The warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, such as color fading, dents, scratches, chipping from the product being dropped, or damaged products.
All returned products must i) be unused, ii) be in the original manufacturer’s labeled packaging, and iii) include a copy of the original invoice. (check and confirm on damaged goods).
09. What if I want to return an ETA product I bought from another authorized retailer?If your product was purchased from another authorized retailer, you will need to return the product to that same retailer. If, for any reason, they are unwilling to accept your return, please contact us.
10. Are the original shipping charges refundable?Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
11. What about my return shipping charges?You will be responsible for return shipping charges (and all duties or tax, if any) unless the product is being returned due to a defect and under warranty.
12. What if my return product gets lost in transit?ETA is not responsible for a product being returned that is lost in transit. For your protection and convenience, we suggest all returns be sent back to ETA through a traceable carrier. Once you receive the tracking information for your returned product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. What if I miss the delivery due to unavailability at the given address?In the event of a returned shipment that was determined undeliverable by a carrier, (e.g The address provided was incorrect or the carrier did not have access to the delivery address), the customer shall be responsible for the re-shipping costs of the returned product.
14. What about late or missing refunds?If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
15. What proof of purchase do I need to return an item?Please submit the order number when the return request is made.
16. How do I work directly with a carrier to ship a return?Please note: You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (order number, invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, and phone number and a brief description of why you’re returning the item.
17. What if I don't have proof of a gift purchase?
Send us an email mentioning
- Name of the gift recipient to be refunded
- Gift recipient address
- Gift recipient phone number
- Gift recipient email address
- The address where the gift product was originally delivered to.
If the gift recipient contact details are incomplete and/or a gift recipient refund is not clearly requested, the original purchaser will be refunded.
Attach a return shipping address to your package. Address your package to:
2400 E Katella Ave #800,
Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. ETA is not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged in transit.